greenteafrappuccinorecipe

Fantastic Green tea Frappuccino Recipes

https://greenteafrappuccinorecipe.blogspot.com/2014/10/fantastic-green-tea-frappuccino-recipes.html

Fantastic Green tea Frappuccino Recipes - Here's how to make a fantastic green tea Frappuccino!

Needed:
  • Mixer
  • half a glass of ice
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 2 tablespoons of vanilla ice cream
  • 1 teaspoon of matcha tea 
Blend everything and pour into a tall glass. I to make it more tasty we also add the whipped cream, but it is optional ^^

And here's your Frappuccino to be enjoyed! I love it: 3 Let me know what you think, I will have almost obsessed

I really love green tea Frappuccino, here's how to do it!

What you will need:

  • blender
  • half glass of ice
  • a glass of milk
  • 2 tablespoons of vanilla ice-cream
  • 1 teaspoon of matcha tea 
Blend everything and pour it in a tall glass. I like with some whipped cream, but it's optional ^^

And this is how to do a delicious green tea Frappuccino, let me know what you think of it. I'm obsessed (Fantastic Green tea Frappuccino Recipes )
Copyright © 2014 greenteafrappuccinorecipe Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved