greenteafrappuccinorecipe

Double chocolate Frappuccino

https://greenteafrappuccinorecipe.blogspot.com/2014/10/double-chocolate-frappuccino.html





Double chocolate Frappuccino Recipe - The hottest days are gone again, and I've been quiet for a while (hard to envision, eh?) 

But here again a new recipe, which suits me very well.


For the hot days to come through, and have a tasty, filling drink (and secretly because I am so fond of Starbucks I've been in the past week 2 times and this huge wrong) I am the kitchen dived to pamper myself.

And tadaaaaa double chocolate Frappuccino! (a green tea Frappuccino is in the works, as I finally found green tea powder, anyone have any ideas for me
 
What do you need? Double-Choco Frappuccino

couble choco frappuccino recipe


  • 1 cup (strong) espresso
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1 tablespoon coconut chips / powder
  • 1 tablespoon crumbled chocolate
  • 1 glass of skim milk (to save calories), but it will naturally o much better with whole milk)
  • ice cubes
  • whipped Cream
  • chocolate sauce
  • A straw !! (Then drink it so much better)


To fill the belly

Mix the espresso, sugar, coconut, crumble chocolate, milk and ice cubes in the blender and pour it afterwards into a highball glass

Beautify with whipped cream and chocolate sauce!
Copyright © 2014 greenteafrappuccinorecipe Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved