greenteafrappuccinorecipe

Double chocolate Frappuccino

https://greenteafrappuccinorecipe.blogspot.com/2014/10/double-chocolate-frappuccino.html





Double chocolate Frappuccino Recipe - The hottest days are gone again, and I've been quiet for a while (hard to envision, eh?) 

But here again a new recipe, which suits me very well.


For the hot days to come through, and have a tasty, filling drink (and secretly because I am so fond of Starbucks I've been in the past week 2 times and this huge wrong) I am the kitchen dived to pamper myself.

And tadaaaaa double chocolate Frappuccino! (a green tea Frappuccino is in the works, as I finally found green tea powder, anyone have any ideas for me
 
What do you need? Double-Choco Frappuccino

couble choco frappuccino recipe


  • 1 cup (strong) espresso
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • 1 tablespoon coconut chips / powder
  • 1 tablespoon crumbled chocolate
  • 1 glass of skim milk (to save calories), but it will naturally o much better with whole milk)
  • ice cubes
  • whipped Cream
  • chocolate sauce
  • A straw !! (Then drink it so much better)


To fill the belly: 

Mix the espresso, sugar, coconut, crumble chocolate, milk and ice cubes in the blender and pour it afterwards into a highball glass. 

Beautify with whipped cream and chocolate sauce!
Copyright © 2014 greenteafrappuccinorecipe Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved