greenteafrappuccinorecipe

Customize Starbucks [or] of the "Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino cream tea"

https://greenteafrappuccinorecipe.blogspot.com/2014/10/customize-starbucks-or-of-chocolate.html

Customize Starbucks Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino cream tea - Starbucks Frappuccino What of probably delicious so much. Currently, luxury Frappuccino you do accumulate absorbing it as a Best seasonal menu, a combination of chocolate brownies and chocolate chip cream Matcha Frappuccino popular on sale. It is this "Chocolate Brownie Frappuccino cream tea".





starbucks cream frappuccino

This, I'm delicious even while that, but I can enjoy a different taste in a surprising little customization. And I decided to consultation with the clerk as usual, but I liked this quite customized.

It is possible to add the espresso shots.

It probably thought I "espresso? Matcha? E"? This is go do unexpectedly.

Since I order a large Venti size most always, was two shots added in order to give a sense of espresso.

And this is the lot I like the texture of chocolate brownie. It takes 100 yen plus when you double espresso shot, but brownies lot because it is free.

And, here it is finished. It looks I do not change.



It got to the topping chocolate brownie from the top of the whipped cream, but so would spill to the lot, it gave me plenty to put under the whip increment.



It is an essential taste, but full-bodied flavor and espresso has worked fairly.

There, it is a dessert Frappuccino flavor of green tea is applied to the faint, the texture of brownies and chocolate chip make me feel luxurious.

I think the goodness of compatibility of green tea and chocolate that's excellent, but it does not really accumulate to me where it would also added espresso there is also sweet coffee you like.



The crunch of brownies and chocolate chip, texture was crunchy will be ecstatic me further.

It is too entranced; it is likely no longer come back from the world beyond.

Tint also beautiful seen in this light, and it's cool. And I'm going to be really cool.
starbucks cream frappuccino
Brownies that remains after you have finished drinking spool is happy moments to eat scooped in emissions.

And I do not smoke in the array a little.



So would drink in pretty crazy, you might not suited to accompany the reading.

But, the people, it is customized definitely give it a try even chocolate green tea and coffee also I love. I think espresso shot, good enough in one shot, if that is not Venti size. Just in case.

Copyright © 2014 greenteafrappuccinorecipe Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved